If you have an accident
- Call 911 if anyone is injured.
- Get names, addresses, phone numbers, makes of vehicles, and license numbers of all other drivers, passengers, and witnesses.
- Get all other drivers’ insurance information (company, policy number, and contact info).
- Carefully examine damage to other vehicles.
- Do not admit fault.
- Call the police if there are injuries or if the other party(s) are uncooperative.
- Take photos of the accident location and the vehicles involved.
- Only discuss the accident with the police or with your insurance representative.
- Notify immediately. If after hours, call your insurance provider.
If you don’t have a place to write down the above information, use your phone’s camera to take photos of the other driver’s:
- license plate
- proof of insurance
Call us during our normal business hours (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm) at 818-818-707-1328. You may also call your insurance provider directly.